Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gratitude!

Its that time of year were everybody reflects on what they are thankful for everything in your life. Its kind of hard to think back on your life and say everything that you our thankful for. I know everybody is going to say their family and friends, but that is so original. So I am going to talk about things a little bit out of the ordinary of gratefulness.
Well to start of I am thankful that my car is actually working again and not crapping out on me on 34th street. That sucked way to much. I am so happy that it works fine and there are no problems with it. I am also grateful that I now know what I am going to do in life. I plan to be a radiologist and I plan to go to The STATE COLLEGE OF FLORIDA and be part of the fighting manatees. It took me four years to finally think of where I am going to college and what is going to be my major. I am a very indecisive person so it was difficult to choose what I want to do in life.
Finally, I am grateful for just living my life everyday to the fullest. It is such a good feeling knowing that since you are 18 you are a legal adult. I am so pumped about that. Well those are things that I am grateful for. Pretty specific, I guess.

No comments: