Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Letter to Soldier

Dear Soldiers,
How is it going over seas. Here in your home country things have been looking up. The economy has improved in the past months. I hope things over there have been going good. Though any type of war is never a good thing to experience. I don't know how you guys can live through a war. I hope that your Thanksgiving was good. I also hope the rest of the Holiday season is a very good one.
Besides the economy actually somewhat getting better. Nothing has really changed. Its been pretty normal over here in America. I really don't know what else to say besides that you guys are cool for protecting us Americans. I know you don't like sappy letters saying that "you are my hero" and stuff. So I plan on not doing that. So I hope you guys are safe through the Holiday season.

No comments: