Monday, November 16, 2009

i movie

I finished my first i-movie project and I thought it was pretty easy. We had to do it on a famous artist and do ten pictures with ten facts. I did Salvador Dali, it was easy to find pictures of his famous paintings and facts about his life. I thought i-movie was easy to use, it was pretty straight forward. I learned a lot though, because I am not that familiar with Macs but since we are using Macs I get hands on experience with them. I like using i-movie, it is a fun software to use and really basic. Basic is not always a bad thing though.
I-movie is pretty much drag and drop and then just add text, then your done. You can add music if you want. Or you can add themes, but basically you drag a picture, then add text, and then your done. I think it is one of the easiest software that is on a Mac. Others, like garage band is a little harder to use. But with time all of the programs get easier. You just have to practice and experiment with them.
I learned that Macs aren't as bad as I thought they would be. But, I still wouldn't buy one, they are too expensive. But I liked this project it was easy and I am good with computers so it came natural to me.

No comments: