Wednesday, November 18, 2009

my hero.

My hero is a special kind of hero. My hero is a crime stopping Kong fu fighting dog. His name Hong Kong Phooey. He is the number one super guy. Even though is a dog. Some people think that a person needs to be a persons hero. Nope, I think any thing could be some bodies hero. Mine happens to be a dog. The thing that makes him my hero is the fact that he can change in a file cabinet and drives a cool car to stop crime. He uses The Hong Kong Book Of Kong Fu to help aid him. He also has an alter ego which he calls himself Penry, who works as a janitor. That seems so cool that a janitor can also be a crime stopping dog. Also, he's not a very good super hero who always fails to save the city. His sidekick cat, spot is the one who saves the city even though Phooey gets all the credit. Which is awesome, what super hero doesn't have to do anything and still get credit for saving the city. I think Hong Kong Phooey is greatest super hero and he's also my hero because he gets all the credit for actually failing on saving the city.

6 comments:

Taylor Berkey said...

haha dillon you're awesome.

bhsartgc.blogspot.com said...

lol. thats funny

Corey0314 said...

Hong Kong Phooey rocks!

Mitch-EZ said...

ahahh I love it Dillon, I totally agree. I like your hero because it's someone who works as someone else who is always unappreciated being a janitor but yet is a hero in more ways than one, clean up the hallways an clean up the city of it's crime. =]

BECK said...

What about Lassie?

Edgar(Danny) said...

Classic show. It's great.