Monday, October 5, 2009

Senior Year!!!!!

Yes, it's finally senior year, and I am totally pumped. This is my year, and there are a few things that I really want to accomplish before June 4, 2010 comes a knocking. Really the first thing I want to accomplish is getting a least a 3.7 g.p.a unweighted. That is going to be very difficult to do for me because some of my classes are quite difficult and I am lazy.
I am also looking forward to walking across that stage and getting that little piece of paper that means absolutely means nothing because it says "smile and shake peoples hands, blah blah blah". But still it will feel so good to finally, after twelve years of formal education, to be done with school, crappy teachers, and ridiculous rules that are so stupid that they are pointless to even try to break.
I'm trying to avoid getting in trouble at home and in school. Also, trying not to gave in to peer pressure is also a big thing to avoid doing. My goals are as follows 1. getting good grades 2. not getting in trouble. 3. hanging out with friends more 4. meeting new friends. Those are just four of the many goals I have this year. As I said before that this is going to be my year, and nobody can change that. Hopefully, if my list doesn't change it should be a very fun and challenging year. I really didn't want a challenging year. But as usual I had to pick difficult classes. Darn me, and my ability to strive for my best.

No comments: