Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween!

Halloween is fast approaching and I am getting pumped for it. Halloween is my favorite holiday it even surpasses Christmas. Halloween is a time were it is ok to dress up in what ever you want and get candy. But what I really like about Halloween is scaring the little kids when walk up to my door.
I don't know why I like scaring the kids but I just think it is fun and I like doing it. I also enjoying decorating my front yard cause I can show my creative side and to try to make it the most scariest on my block. It is challenge every year because my neighbors always try to out do my house.
The last reason I love Halloween so much is that my birthday is the day before Halloween. That means I can get presents the day before and then I can get my candy the next day. Halloween is a family affair when it comes to my family. We do all of the decorations together and turns out to be really fun.

No comments: