Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hey freshman listen up!

Hey if you are reading this then that means that you are, in fact, a freshman.
I remember my freshman year like it was four years ago, wait it was. There are things that I did that I totally agree on doing, and some things that I totally regret doing. First off, freshman year is a very important time in every body's lives. Things to do in your freshman year that will make it an exciting and fun time are as follows; try to get good grades so in the future you don't have to take the class over in your senior year. Also, try to get involved in your school. Getting involved in your school is an easy way to make new friends and get to know your school. I did this, when I was a freshman I decided to join the marching band and that was a very fun experience. I also, got good grades so in my senior year I can take very easy classes so I can enjoy my last year in high school.
Now we get to the hardest thing to try to do in high school, not getting in trouble. High school is very different then middle school and the rules are also very different. Try to get used to the new rules before you try to impress your friends by throwing paper balls at the teacher and start laughing so the teacher automatically knows that you did it. Since you are now in high school try to act mature, you are almost an adult. So in short, try to get good grades, get involved, and try to act some what mature. If you do all this your freshman year won't turn out so bad.

4 comments:

Taylor Berkey said...

dillon! yours was really good. Good tips for those freshman who don't know what they're getting themselves into

bhsartgc.blogspot.com said...

Dillon i agree 100% that high school is so much different then middle school and you need to adapt quickly. You're right freshman year is a very important time in our lives.

Corey0314 said...

I completely agree with what you said about getting involved. It was one of the best things i've ever done in high school.

anndria said...

I have to say I definitely agree that it"s important to get involved in your school. I got involved too and I'm really glad i did.