Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Obstacles!!

Senior year is a very challenging year that everyone has to go through. For me, personally senior year means; getting my ACT and SAT done and over with, applying to the college of my choice, and just graduating in general.
You may be thinking that those things are easy to do, but they're not. ACT and SAT are very important tests and they take time out of my busy life to study and plan for. Also, I am going have to take these tests more than once to improve my scores. If that is the case than I will have to study and plan more.
The second thing I have to do is to apply to college. This also, is quite time consuming and difficult. You have to have everything ready, your test scores, high school transcripts, and anything else that your college needs for you to apply. I plan on taking all my tests and getting everything completed before I apply so when that time comes I will be ready.
The final thing is just graduating. I think this is the easiest of the three because I am a excellent student. I get good grades so that when graduation time comes I have all my credits to graduate and I will not feel rushed or anything. Well, those are the obstacles that hopefully I will overcome and be able to let my senior year be the best it can be..

1 comment:

Jebus said...

I like how you dropped it into paragraphs. You didn't make your thought into one long, ridiculous paragraph.
You also do a good job in explaining everything that you have to do. You tell us about graduating, your tests, and applying to colleges.
Though, you can't alway say that Senior year will be very challenging for everyone, yes, it may be a little annoying, and it may be boring, but, it isn't necessarily hard.
Though, once again, I like how you typed this out, the format, that is.