Monday, October 19, 2009

Looking back on LOTF!

Looking back on my LOTF project I thought my group did a good job. Though we did have some arguments about what do to the project on. We decided to do a puppet show which was really an awesome project. We were the only group to do a puppet show and hopefully when we present it to the class we do a good job and not make fools of ourselves.
Over all, the project came together nicely, the background and characters were done very well and the script was good too. But if we had to do this puppet show differently I probably would have made bigger characters and background. They were just a tid-bit too small.
I learned doing this project that picking your group members is very key in making an epic project. Also, agreeing on what to do is key as well. I think we are prepared to do very well doing our presentation and hopefully we get a very good grade for our hard work and determination on this LOTF project.

No comments: