Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Blazon.

In art class we had to make our own coat of arms. Its kind of a fun assignment to do. Its fun because we get to be creative and make our own things to make it look cool. What's cool about this is that all of the objects on the coat of arms means something.
My blazon is as follows: My shield is gold and green which means hope and joy, with generosity. I have an hand on it which means that I have a pledge of faith. I also have a helmet which means I have wisdom and strength. My last thing I have on my coat of arms is an arrow which means readiness for anything.
My coat of arms is pretty close to my own family crest. It has green and gold, with all of the objects I listed above are on it. I tried to make it close to the original because I really like the original.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

Your coat of arms displays some very good qualities for you to aspire to. I like how you have put so much effort into this assignment. Good job.