Monday, December 7, 2009

What grinds my gears.

What really gets under my skin, well a lot of things annoys me. Well first, people who chew really really loud. It is just annoying and it actually makes not wanna chew gum any more. Also, people who act fake. That just really stupid. Why would you act fake just to get friends. Why not just be yourself. Its idiotic I think because nobody would want to be your friend if your not true to yourself.
People who talk really loud also annoys me. I don't want to hear your conversation across the room. Also, people who wear their blue tooth everywhere even at school. It makes them think that they are important even though they aren't. I really get annoyed by a lot of things and I just explained a few to you. I have a bunch more, but I really don't feel like listing all of them.

2 comments:

bhsartgc.blogspot.com said...

Ha yeah i agree totally loud people and people that are fake. I cant stand people who are fake either. We have alot of annoying things in common

anndria said...

You're just an angry person. just kidding, I hate when people talk loud and my sister is the loudest talkers I know and sometimes i just want to kick her.