Wednesday, December 9, 2009

$100,000 winner!!

So I guess I won a $100,000 and I have to give half to a charity of my choice. I am pretty pumped to say the least. It's not everyday you win $100,000. Now comes the difficult part, choosing the charity. There are so many good charities out there it is hard to choose. I might have to choose the ASPCA charity. That is the one that deals with the Animal Shelters. I love animals, and I would love to give back to them. Its a really great charity and I would be proud to give $50,000 to them.
Now with the other $50,000. How would I spend that. That is a lot of moolah. So much, that I might have to put half away in the bank to save for college or something. Now the other 25 grand. Of course, I am probably going to buy something. Well, that something might have to be a car. Well, I would probably buy a 1992 Nissan 240 sx. Why would I buy a 17 year old car? Well, I well tell you. I would like to get into drifting and a 240 sx is a good car to start. They have a lot of parts and they are reliable cars. Thats what I would do if I won $100,000.

2 comments:

Tony Steele said...

I want to drift too Dillon!!!

Taylor Berkey said...

awww i would do an animal charity too. human society or something