Tuesday, February 2, 2010

fgjhhjgkjkldfdg e jy t,ktrhndgfvscrn,jjjefkujybgrefvwdqsmyjhntbgrefvcdw

I have something that I am going to write about in the essay, but I am defiantly not going to write about in a blog so that the whole world can read about it. I think that its stupid that we have a write something that it incredibly personal so that the everybody and their mother's can read it.
At least in a essay one person can read it and I don't really care if the person who reads knows about it because I trust them. I know that they are not going to read it out loud in class unless I let them. So there.

2 comments:

Taylor Berkey said...

go dillon, take a stand

Swanson said...

That is the reason I gave yo the option of not writing anything that was so personal you didn't care to share it or to put your essay in my drop box.

Thank you for sharing your story.