Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Contrasts

The two videos that we watched, one about texting while driving, and the other one about wearing seat belts. I thought both videos were done very well but the video about texting while driving was a more gruesome approach to showing what could happen if you text while driving. The video about the seat belts was done in a none gruesome way which was good, but it didn't have the same effect.
The second video was a little boring for me, it didn't get the point across I think in a good way. It didn't show the after math of if you got in a crash without a seat belt. I actually prefer the first video over the second just by the fact that you saw the whole thing of what could and would happen if you texted while driving. Well thats just my opinion.

No comments: