Thursday, May 6, 2010

Make up blog..

This is the make up blog from last Friday. I was on a school field trip, I had to play drums at Prine Elementary School. It was fun and we got freeze pops which was awesome. We played there last year and we got snow cones, which I think is better. Snowcones are so good and freeze pops are ok.
Its always fun to play to the little kids, they think that we are gods. Even if we warm up or play anything even if we think it sounds terrible. They think we played the hardest thing in the world. Since this is my last year on the drumline it was fun to play for the kids and just have fun playing, I didn't care if it sounded bad as long as I had fun. Which I did.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

I bet you will miss the drumline next year. The benefits from being involved in a music program extend far beyond the classroom.