Monday, May 24, 2010

Commencement Speech..

This is the commencement speech I wrote in like five minutes here it goes:
Congratulations class of 2010. We've finally done it . We've suffered through twelve long and terrible years of public education and I love to say that we are DONE!!.
Our last four years should have been the "best years of our lives" but I think thats a lie. But just think after today we are moving on with our lives and are done with the hell we call highschool. They say highschool is supposed to train us for the real world but thats a load of bull. I guess spoon feeding the students to make sure they pass, which in my eyes sets them up to fail in life. Well I just hope guys forget that life is fair cause its not, life is unfair so get used to it. Well have fun with the rest of your lives and good luck. Cause you'll need it.

No comments: