Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How to slam a Mini Cooper.

You don't really come by nicely done Mini Coopers these days. 1. Because it is so expensive to do anything to and 2. Nobody thinks of slamming a Mini. Not me! I plan on slamming my car so low its crazy. I also plan on getting new rims that would make my car look sweet. It takes time and effort to properly slam a car. First you need a good set of coil overs. They replace the stock suspension and make it lower and stiffer. It actually makes the car handle a lot better. Then comes the wheels, remember offset is everything!
You may be wondering why do I want to make a car lower to the ground. It all started when I found this website called HellaFlush.com. It is one of the greatest websites ever created. It shows cars that has a hellaflush stance to them.
Pics to prove it. Pics from HellaFlush.com

No comments: