Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nicknames

Nicknames, everybody has had one in there lifetime, some have one that sticks with them their whole life, others go through their life without having a nick names.

My nick name came to me when I was in the forth grade. My friends didn't feel like calling by my boring name so they called my Spooney. Why, I don't know. But I went with it anyway. In middle school and even in high school, people still call me spooney. I like it, it suits me.

Some people get offended by their nickname, me not so much. I think of it as this, if people make a nick name for you, it means that somebody actually cares enough to to that. I don't get offended by nick names, I think that is stupid but that is just my opinion.

Somehow, I am supposed to compare this to Life of Pi but I can't, so I am not. I am just going to finish this blog because I really can't think of anything to write about. Whatever.

6 comments:

bhsartgc.blogspot.com said...

spooney, ha that does suit you well and its got to be one of the most original nicknames i have heard

Savannah said...

ha I like your ending and spooney fits you perfect

Tony Steele said...

Freeze pop friday!!!!

bhsartmadisonv.blogspot.com said...

SPOONEY
i remember when this was started
when we all were friends lol
now those kids are to cool for us spoondog

BECK said...

Compare this to Life of Pi? Rubbish.

Rell said...

Aw, man sweet name dude. Wish I had one cooler than that one.