Thursday, January 7, 2010

Major strengths

My major strengths listed in order:
1. I am extremely handsome.
2. I have massive six pack.
3. I am tall and tan.
4. My beard is fresh as heck.
5. I am a pro at playing the drums.
6. My vision is perfection.
7. Awesome is my middle name.
8. Some say I am a ladies man.
9. I am the most post-punk guy around.

Well this list is totally not true. I just thought it would be funny to lie about myself. I think my real strength is my personality and my humorous approach to life. People turn to me for advice sometimes. I am not that good at giving advice but I try darn it. Well that is my personal strengths. I guess, maybe. I don't know.

4 comments:

Swanson said...

This is a very creative post. I like how you made a list, then it explained it. Good job!

Taylor Berkey said...

Yes, you are extremely handsome lol

anndria said...

I agree with Taylor, you are indeed handsome!

BECK said...

Sounds like Zeus.